On The Hill: Wail away! Summit County represents at Ravinos St. Patty’s bash in Vail (video)
March 20, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click on for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
VIDEO: For decades the Ravinos of Vail have gathered on St. Patrick’s Day for barbecue, beers and backflips. This year, a few Summit County locals like Z Griff got in on the bash, while other Summit locals like Evan Hannibal landed his first backflip off The Wailer step-down to get patched into the club. Here’s how it went down.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 0″
Summit Daily field report: A sunny and prosperous day.
Weather: High of 54F, low of 30F. Clouds rolling through.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: The lines have been manageable out there and today should be relatively empty.
Breakdown: The sensei John LaConte and I teamed up for the dispatch from the Wailer. #theartoffight
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)