On The Hill: Wailin’ on logs in the sunshine at the Wail Log Jam (snow video)
May 10, 2016
On The Hill is brought to you by The Steadman Clinic and the Steadman Philippon Research Institute.
VIDEO: While Z Griff is busy collecting footage at the USASA National Championships for snowboarding, he takes a look back at the Wail Log Jam, held just outside of Vail the first sunny weekend in April.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 7″
Summit Daily field report: Clear and sunny all day.
Weather: High 49 F, low 23 F. Sunny.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: One of the joys of April is easy lift lines and brilliant sunshine.
Breakdown: It is a postcard spring day. We are over at Copper for the last day of competition at USASA Nationals for snowboarding.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Colorado Mountain College purchases Breckenridge apartment buildings, certifies mill levy