On The Hill: Z Griff at Loveland Pass for the Rocky Mountain Freeride Champs (video)
January 27, 2017
VIDEO: Last weekend, On The Hill host Z Griff and the Weston Snowboards crew made the man-powered trek to the high-alpine terrain at Loveland Pass for the Rocky Mountain Freeride Championships. The snow was fresh, the sun was shining and the riding was top notch. Sounds a lot like the start of this weekend, right? Here’s a video recap from a pitch-perfect powder day in the Colorado backcountry.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 1″, 2″
Summit Daily Field Report: Cold and crispy in the County.
Weather: High of 16 F, low of 0 F. Sunny and cold.
Lift lines: Friday brings some people out but the cold keeps some in.
Recommended Stories For You
Breskdown: It appears that the high alpine at Breck did not open Thursday and may go today. Wear all your cold gear because it is borderline brutal out there.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape