On The Hill: ZGriff finds ‘Sympathy for the Devil’ on Go Devil via I-70 (video)
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: What happens when you mix a run named Go Devil, the I-70 terrain park and The Rolling Stones’ “Sympathy for the Devil” on a bluebird day? On The Hill correspondent ZGriff takes a solo lap down Keystone to find out.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 0″, 9″
Summit Daily field report: A beauty of a day. Nice temps and no wind — not a cloud in the sky.
Weather: High of 43 degrees, low of 2 degrees3
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Could see some crowds being Saturday, but not bad overall.
Breakdown: The bluebird day after the pow has been groomed. It should be awesome out there.
Trending In: On The Hill
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED