On the Hill: ZGriff hangs with the squirrel master and butters up Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff communicates with some local wildlife and butters up onlookers at Breckenridge Resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0', 0', 0'
Summit Daily field report: A calm, nice morning with hardly any wind. Cloudy with good visibility.
Weather: High of 36 degrees, Low of 21 degrees. 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad this morning and clouds could keep people inside.
Breakdown: Gray is good when you want a storm. Visibility is not too bad and the snow is in pretty good shape. We could sure use a reset though so keep your fingers crossed for some new snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)