On the Hill: ZGriff hangs with the squirrel master and butters up Breckenridge
December 10, 2015
VIDEO: ZGriff communicates with some local wildlife and butters up onlookers at Breckenridge Resort.
Breckenridge official report: 0', 0', 0'
Summit Daily field report: A calm, nice morning with hardly any wind. Cloudy with good visibility.
Weather: High of 36 degrees, Low of 21 degrees. 40 percent chance of precipitation.
Recommended Stories For You
Lift lines: Not bad this morning and clouds could keep people inside.
Breakdown: Gray is good when you want a storm. Visibility is not too bad and the snow is in pretty good shape. We could sure use a reset though so keep your fingers crossed for some new snow.
Trending In: On The Hill
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)