On the Hill video: Playing in the park on a March spring day
March 26, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: We woke up to some snow today and the place looks great.
Weather: High of 38F, low of 21F. Lightly snowing with total daytime accumulation of less than a half an inch.
Lift lines: We saw 3″ of snow overnight which may bring some people out.
Breakdown: Watch this action packed edit from the Bonanza Park on Peak 9 and Park Lane on Peak 8. There is nothing more fun than ripping around with the buds on a warm day in Spring.
Trending In: Skiing
- Frisco residents resist ballot measure that would authorize workforce housing on “pocket park”
- In Summit County, vacation rentals often, but not always, more profitable than long-term leasing
- Crepes a la Cart’s second location eases pressure on one of Breckenridge’s longest, most prohibitive lines
- Steamboat woman turns over custody of embattled husky Sitka
- The new normal: Changes to blood pressure guidelines you should know