On the Hill video: Playing in the park on a March spring day
March 26, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: We woke up to some snow today and the place looks great.
Weather: High of 38F, low of 21F. Lightly snowing with total daytime accumulation of less than a half an inch.
Lift lines: We saw 3″ of snow overnight which may bring some people out.
Breakdown: Watch this action packed edit from the Bonanza Park on Peak 9 and Park Lane on Peak 8. There is nothing more fun than ripping around with the buds on a warm day in Spring.
Trending In: Skiing
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit Daily letters: Shame on you, town of Breck
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- CPW sends public reminder after sickly mountain lion kitten removed from private home