On the Hill video: Playing in the park on a March spring day
March 26, 2017
Did you miss yesterday’s video edit? Click for every On The Hill video with Z Griff as host (that’s nearly 300 in three seasons). Like, comment and repost your favorites!
Breckenridge official report: 3″, 3″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: We woke up to some snow today and the place looks great.
Weather: High of 38F, low of 21F. Lightly snowing with total daytime accumulation of less than a half an inch.
Lift lines: We saw 3″ of snow overnight which may bring some people out.
Breakdown: Watch this action packed edit from the Bonanza Park on Peak 9 and Park Lane on Peak 8. There is nothing more fun than ripping around with the buds on a warm day in Spring.
Trending In: Skiing
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9