Register for first annual Tri-County Battle of the Bands
February 11, 2018
Register to be part of the first annual Tri-County Battle of the Bands benefit hosted by the Summit Daily News and Domus Pacis Family Respite at the Riverwalk Center on March 24.
The winner of this event will receive the honors of "Best Band in the Tri-County," in addition to a $750 cash prize, professional photography session, story coverage in the Summit Daily, an in-studio interview and jam session with Krystal 93.
To register, go online to SummitDaily.com/BattleOfTheBands and complete the contest registration form, then click the submit button to enter your band into the contest.
Then ready your fans to begin voting online starting Feb. 26. The four bands with the most votes by March 9 will perform at the Tri-County Battle of the Bands. Only one will be crowned the Best Band in the Tri-County area!
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Person falls off cliff in backcountry, search underway
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships