Solar selfies: Summit County and the Great American Eclipse
August 23, 2017
There is nothing more fabulous than sporting a pair of the hottest item in August. Eclipse glasses were flying off library shelves and from Amazon warehouses faster than employees can call in sick on a powder day. But just as quickly, this highly coveted item is now just a piece of plastic shoved in the back of the closet with your Furby.
Yes, the eclipse is over, but we still want to see your selfies. Tag us on Instagram @exploresummit and use #SDNselfies, or Twitter @SummitDailyNews, #SDNselfies or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will compile all your beautiful photos and feature them right here.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Loveland Ski Area honors former owner with symbolic first chair to open season
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?