Solar selfies: Summit County and the Great American Eclipse
August 23, 2017
There is nothing more fabulous than sporting a pair of the hottest item in August. Eclipse glasses were flying off library shelves and from Amazon warehouses faster than employees can call in sick on a powder day. But just as quickly, this highly coveted item is now just a piece of plastic shoved in the back of the closet with your Furby.
Yes, the eclipse is over, but we still want to see your selfies. Tag us on Instagram @exploresummit and use #SDNselfies, or Twitter @SummitDailyNews, #SDNselfies or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will compile all your beautiful photos and feature them right here.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- TJ Thompson’s inner voice leads to Silverthorne Fine Art Festival