Summit 360: Oro Grande Trail in Dillon
March 13, 2017
Oro Grande is a 3.5 mile trail system in Dillon that offers stunning views of everything Summit has to offer: The Gore Range, Tenmile Range, Dillon Reservoir, Keystone and Breckenridge Resort. Check out our full library of daily 360 videos here: http://bit.ly/SDN360
Editor’s note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Aurum opens in Breckenridge intent on being the gold standard of restaurant experiences
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- Arapahoe Basin at 70: Top-5 skiable reasons to fall in love with Arapahoe Basin (360 video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report