Summit 360: Ride the 8-person stand-up paddleboard on Lake Dillon
August 25, 2017
Ride the Beast: On a sunny then cloudy August morning, Summit Daily staff took an eight-person stand-up paddle board from KODI Rafting to Frisco Bay Marina for a trip to the Lake Dillon islands and back. We finished right before a fast-moving summer storm brought wind, rain and ripples to the marina. Perfect timing.
Kodi Rafting is located at 908 N Summit Boulevard in Frisco. Call (970) 668-1548 or go to whitewatercolorado.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?