Summit 360: Ride the 8-person stand-up paddleboard on Lake Dillon
August 25, 2017
Ride the Beast: On a sunny then cloudy August morning, Summit Daily staff took an eight-person stand-up paddle board from KODI Rafting to Frisco Bay Marina for a trip to the Lake Dillon islands and back. We finished right before a fast-moving summer storm brought wind, rain and ripples to the marina. Perfect timing.
Kodi Rafting is located at 908 N Summit Boulevard in Frisco. Call (970) 668-1548 or go to whitewatercolorado.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Weddings in the mountains: A bride for every Summit County season
- Beaver Creek Resort keeps skiers and snowboarders safe with a group of rescue dogs
- Part-time Breckenridge resident and World Cup winner produces ‘Smoke in the Tunnel,’ a film about the Kaprun disaster
- Dog-friendly breweries in Breckenridge, Frisco and throughout Colorado
- Broken Compass will continue chasing its future in Breckenridge after co-founder’s departure
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Summit County and Vail regions prone to larger, more destructive avalanches as snowfall picks up
- Three Summit County snowboarders advance to Big Air finals at 2018 Winter Olympics; Red Gerard makes cut by quarter-point
- High Country Crime: Aspen hatchet man arrested at Intercept Lot again
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder