Summit 360: Ride the 8-person stand-up paddleboard on Lake Dillon
August 25, 2017
Ride the Beast: On a sunny then cloudy August morning, Summit Daily staff took an eight-person stand-up paddle board from KODI Rafting to Frisco Bay Marina for a trip to the Lake Dillon islands and back. We finished right before a fast-moving summer storm brought wind, rain and ripples to the marina. Perfect timing.
Kodi Rafting is located at 908 N Summit Boulevard in Frisco. Call (970) 668-1548 or go to whitewatercolorado.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday