Summit 360: Ride the 8-person stand-up paddleboard on Lake Dillon
August 25, 2017
Ride the Beast: On a sunny then cloudy August morning, Summit Daily staff took an eight-person stand-up paddle board from KODI Rafting to Frisco Bay Marina for a trip to the Lake Dillon islands and back. We finished right before a fast-moving summer storm brought wind, rain and ripples to the marina. Perfect timing.
Kodi Rafting is located at 908 N Summit Boulevard in Frisco. Call (970) 668-1548 or go to whitewatercolorado.com.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Silverthorne gives marijuana dispensary second chance after undercover sting
- Vail Resorts CEO gives $620K to support mental health programs in Summit County
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you