Summit 360 Video: Boreas Pass overlook
January 23, 2017
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a new series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website every day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
The Boreas Pass overlook in Breckenridge is a local favorite for scenic views of the town and ski hills from high up. Whether for annual firework shows, wedding photos or just taking in the panorama, there’s almost always someone dropping by to take it all in. On this January Monday, the fog had still yet to burn off as the sun stayed behind clouds, and the snow just about started to fall.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced