Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
March 20, 2017
Watch a 360-degree video of Summit County resident Rick Thiel kiteboarding on Lake Dillon in Colorado. Thiel has been riding for about eight or nine years, he said, and doesn’t even buy a ski pass anymore. The season on Lake Dillon runs until about mid-April, when the riders go a little higher and kiteboard on mountain passes.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- New ‘Summit Bike Share’ launches in Breckenridge
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- Loveland Ski Area honors former owner with symbolic first chair to open season
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’