Summit 360 video: Kiteboarding on Lake Dillon
March 20, 2017
Watch a 360-degree video of Summit County resident Rick Thiel kiteboarding on Lake Dillon in Colorado. Thiel has been riding for about eight or nine years, he said, and doesn’t even buy a ski pass anymore. The season on Lake Dillon runs until about mid-April, when the riders go a little higher and kiteboard on mountain passes.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Snow Sculpture Championship returns for the 29th time
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- Reader photos: peaks and peeks
- #ExploreSummit: White winter
- Safety first: Copper Mountain Resort, Loveland Ski Area host weekend of safety-related events