Summit 360 video: Snowskating the Copper Mountain Main Vein superpipe
February 16, 2017
Have you ever seen a snowskater rip through a 22-foot superpipe, with no bindings, brakes or fear of falling? It’s just another day of fun under the February sun at Copper Mountain.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne