Summit 360 video: Tour the Breckenridge Arts District
February 20, 2017
Take a 360-degree tour of the Breckenridge Arts District without ever setting foot in the town. The Arts District is home to a theater, the Old Masonic Hall, and plenty of other buildings for workshops and artists in residence for Breckenridge Creative Arts.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Why do leaves change color? The science behind fall foliage and best places to view around Summit County