Summit 360 video: Town of Frisco’s historic buildings
March 15, 2017
At the Frisco Historic Park & Museum in Frisco, Colorado, walk through several buildings filled with collections of artifacts from the past. Next to the museum is a gazebo where the town hosts free music in the summer.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017