Summit 360 video: Town of Frisco’s historic buildings
March 15, 2017
At the Frisco Historic Park & Museum in Frisco, Colorado, walk through several buildings filled with collections of artifacts from the past. Next to the museum is a gazebo where the town hosts free music in the summer.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday
- Sip and chill with Keystone’s 22nd annual Bluegrass and Beer festival
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death