Summit 360 video: Views from Sapphire Point overlooking Dillon Lake
February 4, 2017
It can be argued that the view from Sapphire Point overlooking Lake Dillon is one of the best in the county. From here, views of Breckenridge Ski Resort and Buffalo Mountain can be seen, along with a majority of the lake.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Stomp grapes at Copper Mountain wine festival
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Chairlift rescue story from hero Mickey Wilson (column)
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit Daily letters: Column on Trump’s ‘Fake News’ rhetoric shows Summit Daily’s bias