Summit 360 video: Views from Sapphire Point overlooking Dillon Lake
February 4, 2017
It can be argued that the view from Sapphire Point overlooking Lake Dillon is one of the best in the county. From here, views of Breckenridge Ski Resort and Buffalo Mountain can be seen, along with a majority of the lake.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon’s Ice Castles promise fun for visitors, profits for businesses
- Carly Pearce to perform at Dillon’s Mountain High Jam on Saturday
- Krueger: The art of raising your pup to be a successful dog
- #ExploreSummit: Winter adventures
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road