Summit 360 video: Visit the Edwin Carter Museum in Breckenridge
February 24, 2017
This 360 video features the history of Edwin Carter, a taxidermist who collected Rocky Mountain animal specimens in his museum, which doubled as his home. After his death, his collection of almost 3,300 specimens formed the nucleus of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. The Edwin Carter Museum in Breckenridge museum is open year-round.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system