Summit 360 video: Welcome to Alma, highest incorporated town in North America
March 25, 2017
A 360-degree video from the middle of town in Alma, Colorado, the highest incorporated town in North America at 10,578 feet.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Rain means Colorado mushroom hunting is on
- TJ Thompson’s inner voice leads to Silverthorne Fine Art Festival