Summit 360 video: Welcome to Alma, highest incorporated town in North America
March 25, 2017
A 360-degree video from the middle of town in Alma, Colorado, the highest incorporated town in North America at 10,578 feet.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- Halloween activities for kids and adults in Summit County
- Breckenridge’s Beaver Run Resort revamp focuses on deli, bars, restaurant
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Loveland Ski Area honors former owner with symbolic first chair to open season
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?