Summit 360 video: Smith Ranch in Silverthorne
March 17, 2017
After buying the Smith Ranch property in 2008, the town of Silverthorne has made several attempts to build workforce housing there. After 5A was passed by voters in November, the town felt that the time was right to move forward on the project.
Viewing on an iOS device? Open in the YouTube app to experience in full 360 degrees.
Editor’s note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website and Facebook page each day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
Trending In: Summit 360
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system