Summit School of Dance to perform on May 6-7
April 27, 2017
Preschoolers will become growing flowers, boys will go on a mission to Mars and historical figures across the centuries will make appearances as the Summit School of Dance puts on its spring recital May 4 and May 6 at Summit High School.
The recital, "Dance at its Peak," actually includes two unique shows, one at 6 p.m. May 6 and another at 4 p.m. May 7, both at the Summit High School auditorium in Breckenridge.
The performances, which will feature roughly 250 dancers performing scores of numbers, will be the last for Melanie Frey, the longtime owner for the last three decades who decided to retire this year, and so this year's show comes with extra significance.
Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for students and $15 for reserved seating. For questions, call the school at 970-668-3975.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Aurum opens in Breckenridge intent on being the gold standard of restaurant experiences
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- Arapahoe Basin at 70: Top-5 skiable reasons to fall in love with Arapahoe Basin (360 video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night