VIDEO: Dogs dress in their Mardi Gras best for Frisco, Colorado, parade
February 26, 2017
Around three dozen dogs and their owners attended the annual Mardi Gras 4Paws parade on Saturday, Feb. 25, despite chilly temperatures and a light snow. The event served as a fundraiser for the many programs of League for Animals and People of the Summit (LAPS), including the nonprofit’s assistance for low-income spay and neuter, low-income medical and surgical aid and more. The event was sponsored by LAPS, the town of Frisco and The Lost Cajun restaurants in Frisco and Breckenridge.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Moose on the mountain: How does Breckenridge Ski Resort handle these sightings?
- New cocktail lounge in the mix after closing of Barkley Ballroom in Frisco
- Aurum opens in Breckenridge intent on being the gold standard of restaurant experiences
- Ullr Fest parade, shot ski take over Breckenridge
- Arapahoe Basin at 70: Top-5 skiable reasons to fall in love with Arapahoe Basin (360 video)
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report