Video from WAVE art festival in Breckenridge
June 2, 2017
Breckenridge Creative Arts’ WAVE festival is a free, four-day celebration of light, water and sound. The event takes place from June 1-4, 2017 in downtown Breckenridge. Artists from around the world participate in the weekend festival.
Walk through the festival in this 360-degree video:
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge International Festival of Arts begins Friday, featuring musical performances, movies and a wooden troll
- What to see at the Breckenridge Film Festival
- Summit High School graduate Mandy Moore completes choreography for ‘La La Land’
- Breckenridge Film Festival screens world premiere of ‘Waterlily Jaguar,’ directorial debut of Melora Walters
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?