Young Composers put on concert in Frisco
April 25, 2017
The third annual Young Composers Competition Concert featured more than a dozen original works, all written by students ages 10 to 18, for the contest designed to offer aspiring musicians a public platform. The contest winners, who came from either Clear Creek, Eagle, Grand, Lake, Park, Routt or Summit counties, had the privilege of performing live Monday at Summit Middle School in Frisco.
Trending In: Explore Summit
- Breckenridge Music Festival, National Repertory Orchestra to play joint concert on Saturday
- Three-day Lake Dillon Arts Festival brings 75 artists to Summit County this weekend
- Breckenridge Music Festival’s orchestra takes stage Thursday
- Five Summit County hikes for colorful wildflowers in peak season
- Top 5 summer activities on Lake Dillon in Frisco, Colorado
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death
- Justin Erwin trial hears testimony from accuser’s boyfriend, bartenders
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Erwin faces his accuser, law enforcement officials, in second day of testimony
- Is it time for Summit County residents to start prepping roofs for winter?