What to do if you’re sick
All testing options are available for anyone who is experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19, including fever, cough, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, headache, recent loss of taste or smell, chills, diarrhea or others.
If a person develops emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately by contacting 911 and let the dispatcher know the person may have COVID-19. Emergency warning signs include, but are not limited to, trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in the chest, new confusion or inability to arouse, bluish lips or face.
Mako Medical community testing site
- When: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
- Where: 591 Center Circle, Silverthorne
- Who: Testing for symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals
- How: No appointment is necessary, however individuals will need to complete a registration form at the testing site or online ahead of time.
- Insurance/payment: Testing is provided free of charge. Insurance is not needed.
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center community testing site
- When: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekdays and 9 a.m. to noon weekends
- Where: Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine, 18 School Road, Frisco
- How: Call 970-668-5584 to speak to a Centura Health Physicians Group medical professional to receive a testing order. Same-day, walk-in testing will be available with an order from the medical provider.
- Insurance/payment: Uninsured/underinsured people will be covered at no out-of-pocket cost. Where applicable, insurance will be billed.
Vail Health community testing site
- When: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays
- Where: 103 S. Harris St., Breckenridge
- How: To book an appointment, visit VailHealth.org/covidscheduling.
- Insurance/payment: For those with health insurance, insurance will be billed and any additional out-of-pocket costs will be waived. Anyone without health insurance must attest via an official attestation form to no insurance, and fees will be waived for the patient and covered by Vail Health.
Summit Community Care Clinic testing
- When: Normal hours of operation Mondays through Saturdays
- How: Call 970-668-4040 to schedule an appointment. Patients must establish care or already be a Care Clinic patient in order to be seen.
- Where: 360 Peak One Dr., Frisco
- Insurance/payment: Accepting new patients regardless of insurance status. Uninsured/underinsured people will be covered at no out-of-pocket cost. Where applicable, insurance will be billed.