Since legalization, a number of celebrities have spoken out in support of medical and recreational marijuana
June 5, 2017
"My belief is that all pot use is medical. You know, even the term 'recreation' is used by the military as a medical term. It's part of R&R, rest and relaxation. It's good for the mental health. That's what marijuana does for everybody, whether you smoke a ton or a little. It all has the same effect, mellows you out."
- Interview for Rocky Mountain Marijuana 2015
"My vape pen and I maintain a mostly private relationship. Sure, I'll sometimes show my pen to a friend or share her with a close confidant. But mostly it's just she and I working through my pain. And her ability to help me live comfortably with glaucoma makes her one of the more important figures in my day to day."
- “My vape pen and I, a love story”; column for The Cannabis
"We knew were supposed to be bad people because we smoked marijuana, but we knew we weren't bad people. So we knew somewhere in there was a discrepancy that people had to realize that, 'Wait a minute: It don't make him a bad guy just 'cause he smokes weed.'"
"Somebody asked me the other day if I'd smoke a joint with Donald Trump. I said, 'I'll smoke a joint with anybody.'"
— “Willie Nelson: The Outlaw Country legend reflects on his personal cannabis history;” by Ricardo Bacca for The Cannabist
Trending In: Rocky Mountain Marijuana
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne