New weekly Tuesday Summit County mental-health support group
July 11, 2017
The High Country chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness introduces a free weekly support group in Summit County.
Connection group is for those who are living with mental illness or substance abuse issues. It begins with a short meditation followed by a chance to share your story and listen to others in this confidential setting, and NAMI's goal is to help each participant brainstorm ideas for how to address challenges as well as celebrate successes.
The meet-up takes place every first, second and fourth Tuesday in Frisco, and in Dillon every third Tuesday. For Frisco, it takes place from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Trinity Wellness Studio (419 Main St, upstairs in Unit 1), and at the Dillon Community Church (371 E. La Bonte St.) in the Church Library Room from 6:30-7:45 p.m.
For more information about NAMI's High Country chapter or programming, call 970-389-0808 or 720-481-9079.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)