Bizline: Frisco’s curly hair specialist
September 13, 2010
Q:What type of business do you operate- what do you sell, or what services do you provide?
A: I am a licensed hair stylist and work at The Image Shop in Frisco. I provide all hair services such as haircuts, color, highlighting, permanent waving, deep conditioning treatments, and color correction.
Q: Where are you from, and why did you decide to open your business in Summit County?
A: I grew up in Colorado and have been living in Summit County for the past two years. I decided to start my business here because I love living in Summit and plan on staying!
Q: What does your business offer to Summit County residents?
A: I am currently offering 50 percent off of any service for Summit County locals! I’m offering this great deal because I am confident that once I get you in my chair, I will be able to earn your continued business!
Recommended Stories For You
Q:What sets your business apart from other small businesses?
A: Well, first of all I offer full consultations for every client because it is important to me to really hear and understand exactly what look is desired. And secondly, as a hairstylist one of the things I hear clients say the most is “My hair looks great! But I’ll never be able to do this at home.” So I like to take the extra time to teach each client how to style their hair so that they will leave the salon knowing that they will be able to get the same great look themselves every day! I also specialize in curly hair and love to teach clients how to get the most out of their curl!
Q: What types of customers do you hope to reach in Summit County?
A: Anyone and everyone! I offer hair services for the whole family, and at prices that can’t be beat! I also hope to reach the Spanish speaking community, as I am fluent in Spanish!
Q: What are your plans for your company’s future?
A: I plan on continuing to grow my business by offering quality haircare services, great deals for new clients, and monthly discounts to thank my repeat clients for their continued business!
Trending In: Business
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Breckenridge pot sales dip after 25-month run of gains
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-TenMile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect