Breckenridge dentist offers free care for vets
October 31, 2017
In observance of Veterans Day, Relaxation Dental Specialties in Breckenridge is offering free dentistry from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday for veterans in Summit, Lake and Park counties.
The free service is by appointment only, and appointments are being taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Veterans will need to show their IDs, but it does not matter how long they have been enlisted. Call 970-453-4244 or email email@example.com for more information.
"This is by far our favorite day of the year," said Dr. Nick Brown, owner of Relaxation Dental Specialties, in a prepared statement. "We get to really show our gratitude for their service with our hearts and hands, not just our words."
Trending In: Business
- Breckenridge Distillery to celebrate 10th anniversary this week
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Merger creates new Silverthorne-based waste-and-recycling service