Breckenridge yoga studio celebrates seventh anniversary
December 5, 2017
More than 100,000 people have practiced yoga at Meta Yoga Studios in the past seven years, according to the owners, who celebrated the studio's seventh anniversary last weekend.
The owners, Jason Rodon and Leslie Ross, shared that fact along with the story of Meta's creation at the Chamber of Commerce breakfast event on Nov. 30, according to a news release.
Among many other specials, the celebratory weekend featured DJ yoga, a Puja ceremony, free talks, free classes and community gatherings.
The studio at 118 S Ridge St., No. 5, is still offering a free week trial for locals new to the studio as well. For more, MetaYogaStudios.com.
Trending In: Business
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne