Breckenridge Grand Vacations named top company in travel, hospitality industry by ColoradoBiz Magazine
October 16, 2018
ColoradoBiz Magazine has selected Breckenridge Grand Vacations as the No. 1 Top Company in the Travel and Hospitality category for 2018.
In its 31st year, the recognitions awarded by ColoradoBiz Magazine are given to the best companies statewide in 14 different industries. Businesses submit their nominations throughout the year, and a poll of companies, including Deloitte, Moye White, Versatility and Colorado State Bank and Trust, select three finalists for each category, according to a news release.
The winner is then chosen based on outstanding achievement, financial performance and community involvement by a panel of judges, formed by ColoradoBiz editorial staff and business leaders.
"We owe it all to our amazing staff who are so committed to creating Grand vacations every day, to every owner and guest — and to each other," said company CEO Mike Dudick in the release. "This award is a true testament to the fact that we really are the best in sales because we are the best in service."
The recognition, which was announced at the end of August during a gala in Denver, comes after BGV was recently voted the 2018 No. 1 large-sized company to work for in Colorado by The Denver Post.
Trending In: Business
- New bookstore, Breck Books, opens in Breckenridge
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Forget checkout lines, Instacart app will let Summit County shoppers bypass the whole grocery store
- Gold Pan, Breckenridge’s longest-running bar, declared historic landmark
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you