DeJulio Construction in Silverthorne takes on massive Wyoming project
October 23, 2018
Based in Silverthorne, DeJulio Construction will be working through the winter to finish a massive project at the Brush Creek Ranch development in Saratoga, Wyoming, by June, according to a news release from the developer.
The latest addition to Brush Creek Ranch, a massive development, will be a 40,000-square-foot, seed-to-table culinary experience, which is being built by DeJulio Construction and is expected to be ready for guests by June 15.
The restaurant, which has not yet been named, will feature a renowned chef, along with a brewery and distillery, according to developers, who are also planning a fully functioning creamery, where guests can make and dine on their own cheese.
DeJulio Construction began the project on July 5 and will work through the winter to finish it off this summer, said Michael Williams, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Brush Creek Ranch.
Brush Creek Ranch has been recognized as the top resort in the United States from 2014 to 2017 by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards. For more visit BrushCreekRanch.com.
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- 10 Mile Music Hall opens Tuesday night
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?