DeJulio Construction in Silverthorne takes on massive Wyoming project
October 23, 2018
Based in Silverthorne, DeJulio Construction will be working through the winter to finish a massive project at the Brush Creek Ranch development in Saratoga, Wyoming, by June, according to a news release from the developer.
The latest addition to Brush Creek Ranch, a massive development, will be a 40,000-square-foot, seed-to-table culinary experience, which is being built by DeJulio Construction and is expected to be ready for guests by June 15.
The restaurant, which has not yet been named, will feature a renowned chef, along with a brewery and distillery, according to developers, who are also planning a fully functioning creamery, where guests can make and dine on their own cheese.
DeJulio Construction began the project on July 5 and will work through the winter to finish it off this summer, said Michael Williams, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Brush Creek Ranch.
Brush Creek Ranch has been recognized as the top resort in the United States from 2014 to 2017 by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards. For more visit BrushCreekRanch.com.
Trending In: Business
- New bookstore, Breck Books, opens in Breckenridge
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Forget checkout lines, Instacart app will let Summit County shoppers bypass the whole grocery store
- Gold Pan, Breckenridge’s longest-running bar, declared historic landmark
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Denver loses U.S. bid for 2030 Olympics to Salt Lake City
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Two arrested for participation in poaching operation
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you