Financial seminar set for Sept. 28
September 20, 2010
Mark Nunn, who was recently voted “Best Financial Advisor” in the Summit Daily 2010 Best of Summit poll, will be holding a seminar Sept. 28. “Protecting Your Investments in an Uncertain Economy” will focus on strategies to manage risk in stock and bond investments during turburlent markets. Sarah Lock, a Divisional DIrector for Protective Life, will be a guest speaker.
The session is open to the public and a box lunch will be served. It will be held in the Hoosier room of the Summit County Senior Center in Frisco from 11:45 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Seating is limited, please call Katie at (970) 668-3811 to reserve a spot.
Trending In: Business
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9