Frisco’s Darlena Marmins recognized as top mortgage banker
March 20, 2018
Colorado State Bank and Trust has recognized Darlena Marmins, a Frisco-based mortgage banker, as its top mortgage banker in Colorado for the ninth consecutive year.
"We're excited to honor Darlena for her hard work," said her manager, Christopher John, in a news release announcing the honor. "I know she's passionate about her community and appreciative of the support from her clients and colleagues."
In addition, BOK Financial, Colorado State Bank and Trust's parent company, has recognized Marmins as the top mortgage banker in the eight-state BOK Financial region for 2017.
"I love serving this community because it's home," Marmins said in a prepared statement. "It's not a big city where you get lost in the shuffle. You're helping people here buy the home of their dreams. It's incredible to be able to help people do that."
Trending In: Business
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Breckenridge Distillery to celebrate 10th anniversary this week
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs