Frisco’s Darlena Marmins recognized as top mortgage banker
March 20, 2018
Colorado State Bank and Trust has recognized Darlena Marmins, a Frisco-based mortgage banker, as its top mortgage banker in Colorado for the ninth consecutive year.
"We're excited to honor Darlena for her hard work," said her manager, Christopher John, in a news release announcing the honor. "I know she's passionate about her community and appreciative of the support from her clients and colleagues."
In addition, BOK Financial, Colorado State Bank and Trust's parent company, has recognized Marmins as the top mortgage banker in the eight-state BOK Financial region for 2017.
"I love serving this community because it's home," Marmins said in a prepared statement. "It's not a big city where you get lost in the shuffle. You're helping people here buy the home of their dreams. It's incredible to be able to help people do that."
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- The Pinnacle Companies move into ‘world class’ HQ across from Whole Foods Market in Frisco
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area