Frisco’s Peak One Surgery Center secures re-accreditation for three years
April 10, 2018
The Peak One Surgery Center has been re-accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to the center.
Located next to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, the facility at 350 Peak One Drive is the only ambulatory surgery center in Frisco, according to a news release announcing the center's reaccreditation.
The center offers orthopaedics, spine, pain management, podiatry, gynecology, gastroenterology and ENT surgical services. Its accreditation is valid for three years.
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- The Pinnacle Companies move into ‘world class’ HQ across from Whole Foods Market in Frisco
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night