Frisco’s Peak One Surgery Center secures re-accreditation for three years
April 10, 2018
The Peak One Surgery Center has been re-accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to the center.
Located next to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, the facility at 350 Peak One Drive is the only ambulatory surgery center in Frisco, according to a news release announcing the center's reaccreditation.
The center offers orthopaedics, spine, pain management, podiatry, gynecology, gastroenterology and ENT surgical services. Its accreditation is valid for three years.
Trending In: Business
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited