Frisco’s Peak One Surgery Center secures re-accreditation for three years
April 10, 2018
The Peak One Surgery Center has been re-accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to the center.
Located next to St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, the facility at 350 Peak One Drive is the only ambulatory surgery center in Frisco, according to a news release announcing the center's reaccreditation.
The center offers orthopaedics, spine, pain management, podiatry, gynecology, gastroenterology and ENT surgical services. Its accreditation is valid for three years.
Trending In: Business
- Is it time for Summit County residents to start prepping roofs for winter?
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death