Local company, Trilogy Partners, selected to show off its 3D designs in California
October 3, 2018
Trilogy Partners, a Frisco-based construction and design firm, has been selected from the more than 35 million SketchUp users to present its designs and build process at the international SketchUp 3D Basecamp convention in Palm Springs, California.
According to the company, Trilogy Partners will offer three separate presentations at the event, each featuring the company's virtual design and build process. Owned by Trimble, SketchUp is a specialty software platform utilized by professionals and hobbyists to visualize and design the world in 3D, and Trilogy Partners has been using the software.
"I fell in love with SketchUp and 3D architectural design in 2012," said Michael Rath, Trilogy Partners CEO and owner. "In just six amazing years we have leveraged their software product with our design and build experience into a package that will influence how our homes, and quite possibly all homes, are designed and built for the foreseeable future. We empower our clients to design their homes or commercial spaces in a 3D and Virtual Reality platform, so they can truly experience their space before construction."
Rath will present the company's virtual-design workflow with Hewlett Packard's HP Z workstation team while Erin Pfarr, the company's business development director, will present on how to facilitate SketchUp to optimize business. Rath and the design team will also present on how they have advanced the program beyond what even SketchUp's engineers knew what was possible during "Extreme SketchUp."
"The technology is exciting and we are thrilled to be at the forefront of this industry, but our main focus and inspiration is our clients and how we can best serve them," Pfarr said. "Experiencing your custom home or commercial space while we are still in design, rather than during construction, empowers our clients to fully understand exactly what the completed project will look like and invites them to part of the process. â€¦ Clients are immersed into their home before it is built. That is revolutionary."
For more about the company, go to TrilogyBuilds.com to learn or find Trilogy Partners on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Trending In: Business
- New bookstore, Breck Books, opens in Breckenridge
- Mountain law: Four things Iâ€™ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Owner of Silverthorneâ€™s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Gold Pan, Breckenridgeâ€™s longest-running bar, declared historic landmark
- Breckenridge, ski resort reach deal to build parking garage on South Gondola Lot
- Loveland Pass closed due to snow slide, will remain closed overnight
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Breckenridge reaches an agreement with ski resort on parking garage
- Frisco approves new short-term rental ordinance