Lyft: Go from Dillon to Vail for about the price of parking
October 24, 2017
The ride-sharing app Lyft is boasting its new Rocky Mountain services in which riders can take Lyft from Dillon to Vail "for about the same price (they) would pay for parking."
Lyft has been providing rides all along the Front Range for some time now and recently expanded into Summit County, Vail, Aspen, Snowmass, Steamboat Springs and Winter Park.
According to the company, the expansion is a result of the 13 million ski tourists Colorado gets every year, growing summer tourism and the fact that the Lyft app has been opened 150,000 times in the mountains since the beginning of the year.
Trending In: Business
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- Breckenridge Distillery to celebrate 10th anniversary this week
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect