Lyft: Go from Dillon to Vail for about the price of parking
October 24, 2017
The ride-sharing app Lyft is boasting its new Rocky Mountain services in which riders can take Lyft from Dillon to Vail "for about the same price (they) would pay for parking."
Lyft has been providing rides all along the Front Range for some time now and recently expanded into Summit County, Vail, Aspen, Snowmass, Steamboat Springs and Winter Park.
According to the company, the expansion is a result of the 13 million ski tourists Colorado gets every year, growing summer tourism and the fact that the Lyft app has been opened 150,000 times in the mountains since the beginning of the year.
Trending In: Business
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance