New owner turning Breckenridge’s Jake’s Dive Bar into Vietnamese, Japanese restaurant
December 5, 2017
What was Jake's Dive Bar at 100 N Main St., Breckenridge, is being transformed into a family restaurant that specializes in Vietnamese food with some Japanese appetizers, the new owner told the Breckenridge Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority at its Nov. 21 meeting.
The new owner said he took over the bar a few months ago. While he was the seeking town's permission to continue operating the bar there, he intends for his new restaurant, Pho on Main Street Asian Grill, to be family centered.
Once open, the restaurant will do lunches and dinners from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. The new owner told the town's liquor and pot panel that inspections were still being completed, and he hoped to open soon.
Trending In: Business
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- Dave and Amanda Repsher settle back into Summit County life years after deadly helicopter crash
- Summit County is contemplating changing tax assessment rates on for-profit homeowners
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students
- Slash and burn: photos from the pile burnings along Swan Mountain Road
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll