New owner turning Breckenridge’s Jake’s Dive Bar into Vietnamese, Japanese restaurant
December 5, 2017
What was Jake's Dive Bar at 100 N Main St., Breckenridge, is being transformed into a family restaurant that specializes in Vietnamese food with some Japanese appetizers, the new owner told the Breckenridge Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority at its Nov. 21 meeting.
The new owner said he took over the bar a few months ago. While he was the seeking town's permission to continue operating the bar there, he intends for his new restaurant, Pho on Main Street Asian Grill, to be family centered.
Once open, the restaurant will do lunches and dinners from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. The new owner told the town's liquor and pot panel that inspections were still being completed, and he hoped to open soon.
Trending In: Business
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne