New ski shop opens in Dillon as another relocates to Silverthorne outlets
November 14, 2017
A new snow sports and bike shop, Sun and Ski, opened last week in Dillon, timing its grand opening to coincide with opening day at many nearby ski resorts.
The new store is at 761-A W Anemone Trail, near the OfficeMax and across the street from the Dillon Dam Brewery, in Dillon.
It's open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, and it's the second Colorado location for the chain with stores spread across Texas, Oklahoma, other Southern states and the Northeast. For more sunandski.com/dillon.
Friday's grand opening came on the same day that Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain ski resorts started running their first lifts of the season and followed closely Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard celebrating its grand re-opening on Nov. 4.
First opened in 2012, Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard recently moved into the Green Village of the Outlets at Silverthorne. For more, BlueValleySki.com.
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor