New ski shop opens in Dillon as another relocates to Silverthorne outlets
November 14, 2017
A new snow sports and bike shop, Sun and Ski, opened last week in Dillon, timing its grand opening to coincide with opening day at many nearby ski resorts.
The new store is at 761-A W Anemone Trail, near the OfficeMax and across the street from the Dillon Dam Brewery, in Dillon.
It's open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, and it's the second Colorado location for the chain with stores spread across Texas, Oklahoma, other Southern states and the Northeast. For more sunandski.com/dillon.
Friday's grand opening came on the same day that Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain ski resorts started running their first lifts of the season and followed closely Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard celebrating its grand re-opening on Nov. 4.
First opened in 2012, Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard recently moved into the Green Village of the Outlets at Silverthorne. For more, BlueValleySki.com.
Trending In: Business
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death
- Silverthorne eyes new regulations for short-term rentals
- Justin Erwin trial hears testimony from accuser’s boyfriend, bartenders
- Colorado hiking trails with waterfalls: South Willow Falls
- Trial begins for Justin Erwin, one of four accused in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault