New ski shop opens in Dillon as another relocates to Silverthorne outlets
November 14, 2017
A new snow sports and bike shop, Sun and Ski, opened last week in Dillon, timing its grand opening to coincide with opening day at many nearby ski resorts.
The new store is at 761-A W Anemone Trail, near the OfficeMax and across the street from the Dillon Dam Brewery, in Dillon.
It's open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, and it's the second Colorado location for the chain with stores spread across Texas, Oklahoma, other Southern states and the Northeast. For more sunandski.com/dillon.
Friday's grand opening came on the same day that Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain ski resorts started running their first lifts of the season and followed closely Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard celebrating its grand re-opening on Nov. 4.
First opened in 2012, Blue Valley Ski and Snowboard recently moved into the Green Village of the Outlets at Silverthorne. For more, BlueValleySki.com.
Trending In: Business
- Summit County’s 2019 budget will see a $13 million increase over 2018
- The Pinnacle Companies move into ‘world class’ HQ across for Whole Foods Market in Frisco
- DeJulio Construction in Silverthorne takes on massive Wyoming project
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- ‘We knew it was arson’; Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were the country’s ‘worst eco-terrorist attack’
- Loveland Ski Area honors former owner with symbolic first chair to open season
- Summit Spirits: What is the difference between a ghost and a spirit?