Oneness 4 Wellness offering meditation classes in Breck
December 12, 2017
A new meditation center, Oneness 4 Wellness, recently opened at 226 S. Main St. in Breckenridge, offering daily meditation classes, holistic healing therapies, some all-natural retail items like handmade salves and tonics, handmade jewelry, angel card readings and more.
Oneness 4 Wellness opened about two weeks ago above the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, said owner Devon Sharon, who's still getting all of the signs up and putting some final touches on her new business. Still, the meditation center is now open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, except on Sundays when they're going from 1-6 p.m.
"Our goal is to be a space for the community to benefit children, adults and teens with classes, meditation and enrichment," Sharon said.
The meditation classes can be one-on-one or in a group. There are also classes for people new to meditation and more experienced participants. The going rate for each class is $8-$14. People can also buy a $108 membership that affords them unlimited access to Oneness 4 Wellness' classes for one month.
For more, go to Oneness4Wellness.com or call 970-445-4148.
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- The Pinnacle Companies move into ‘world class’ HQ across from Whole Foods Market in Frisco
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season