Shoppers flock to Silverthorne outlets over Thanksgiving weekend; traffic up 15 percent, spokesman says
December 5, 2017
The extended holiday weekend was good to the Outlets at Silverthorne, according to a mall spokesman who reports that overall traffic was up 15 percent Thursday-Sunday compared to the same time last year.
"Although I cannot share exact names of stores," the mall's director of marketing wrote in an email, "I can speak to a few huge wins."
"One popular branded … store was noted as one of the highest (comparable revenue) increases" in its entire company, he continued.
Active-lifestyle brands did especially well, with some seeing double-digit increases over last year, he added, and the mall's giveaways had a greater response than they've seen in recent years.
Trending In: Business
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Dillon Christy Sports set for complete overhaul with encouragement of tax rebate
- Silverthorne will pay businesses for new workforce housing options
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)