Summit Association of Realtors named Eric Degerberg as Realtor of the Year
January 23, 2018
The Summit Association of Realtors has announced the recipients of its 2017 awards, including Realtor of the Year.
The announcements came during the nonprofit group's annual installation earlier this month, and Eric Degerberg of RE/MAX Properties of the Summit was selected to receive the Realtor of the Year award.
Also, Roger Hollenbeck was honored as SAR's Affiliate of the Year. He works for Blue River Home Inspections, and Turk Montepare of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties was presented with the Distinguished Achievement Award.
Trending In: Business
- Bell tolls for Breckenridge trail troll as town council votes to remove controversial art piece
- Breckenridge takes down trail troll
- Isak Heartstone saved? Artist claims deal with Breckenridge to rebuild beloved troll
- Copper Mountain, Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin ski areas to open new terrain
- String of fights at Summit High School could lead to charges against multiple students