Summit Association of Realtors named Eric Degerberg as Realtor of the Year
January 23, 2018
The Summit Association of Realtors has announced the recipients of its 2017 awards, including Realtor of the Year.
The announcements came during the nonprofit group's annual installation earlier this month, and Eric Degerberg of RE/MAX Properties of the Summit was selected to receive the Realtor of the Year award.
Also, Roger Hollenbeck was honored as SAR's Affiliate of the Year. He works for Blue River Home Inspections, and Turk Montepare of Coldwell Banker Mountain Properties was presented with the Distinguished Achievement Award.
Trending In: Business
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines