Summit County Business Briefs: Cameez reopens in Dillon
June 8, 2016
Cameez Frozen Yogurt, Coffee and Crepe Café reopened on June 1 after finishing renovations to their new location. The business moved from Frisco to La Riva Mall in Dillon this year. While the café still serves crepes, soups, coffee and frozen yogurt, its hours have changed. Cameez opens at 10:30 and closes at 8 p.m. on weekdays, and 9 p.m. on weekends.
SUCCESS AT THE SUMMIT
Breckenridge will host the Success at the Summit retreat on Saturday, June 11, providing several events and speakers for businesswomen. Speakers include author Cynthia James, local professor and business consultant Mike Hawkins and global education activist Louise Makau-Barasa, among many others.
Hosted by the Breckenridge Tourism Office at the Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center, the three-day event will start with a keynote dinner on Thursday, June 9 and will end with a celebration brunch on Saturday, June 11.
For more information, visit http://campexperience.com/events-2/spring-success-summit/.
THE INS AND OUTS OF GOOD HIRING
Recommended Stories For You
The Colorado Small Business Development Center will host a seminar on the ins and outs of hiring on Tuesday, June 14 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Topics include what to do before you hire someone, how to orient them to your company, how to effectively set expectations and manage behavior, and how to safely discipline and terminate employees.
The event is $25, with a $5 discount to SBDC clients. It will be hosted at Colorado Mountain College's Dillon Campus on 325 Fiedler Avenue from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
For more information, visit https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=140360043
Trending In: Business
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system