Summit County man joins ranks of UPS’s most elite drivers
April 10, 2018
Dan Kleckner of Frisco is among 33 elite UPS drivers from Colorado and 1,582 worldwide who were recently inducted into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for workers with 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
According to UPS, Colorado has 167 drivers in the Circle of Honor with a combined 3,616 years of accident-free driving among them. Altogether, the company has 1,850 full-time drivers in Colorado, and the state's most senior safe driver has been accident free for 38 years.
"My thanks go to all of them for their dedication and focus and for the countless lives they've saved," said Kenneth Cherry, president of UPS Desert Mountain District, in a prepared statement. "Their attention to detail has kept them safe and has helped improve public safety."
Kleckner works out of UPS's office in Dillon.
Trending In: Business
- New chef plates up ‘new consciousness’ at Blue River Bistro in Breckenridge
- Company founded by TV bandleader Lawrence Welk is building a timeshare resort in Breckenridge
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Interstate 70 traffic snarls that greeted mountain motorists on Monday could continue for months
- Jury rules for Vail Resorts in Taft Conlin skier death case
- Frisco buying condos at market value, renovating them and selling them at a reduced cost to workforce
- Dillon ranger outlines fire damage to trails at foot of Buffalo Mountain (with podcast)