Summit County man joins ranks of UPS’s most elite drivers
April 10, 2018
Dan Kleckner of Frisco is among 33 elite UPS drivers from Colorado and 1,582 worldwide who were recently inducted into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for workers with 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
According to UPS, Colorado has 167 drivers in the Circle of Honor with a combined 3,616 years of accident-free driving among them. Altogether, the company has 1,850 full-time drivers in Colorado, and the state's most senior safe driver has been accident free for 38 years.
"My thanks go to all of them for their dedication and focus and for the countless lives they've saved," said Kenneth Cherry, president of UPS Desert Mountain District, in a prepared statement. "Their attention to detail has kept them safe and has helped improve public safety."
Kleckner works out of UPS's office in Dillon.
Trending In: Business
- Airbnb.com ranks Summit County second in Colorado for guest arrivals
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Company founded by TV bandleader Lawrence Welk is building a timeshare resort in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?
- Gibbs resigns as commissioner for Polis cabinet post, Democrats will appoint a successor