The Pinnacle Companies has two businesses make list of 5,000 fastest-growing companies in US
August 28, 2018
Two local businesses operating under The Pinnacle Companies' umbrella have been included on Inc. Magazine's annual list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
With Pinnacle Lodging (ranked No. 3,488) and Pinnacle Mountain Homes (No. 3,792) both landing on the Inc. 5,000 List, Chris Renner stands as one of only a few company owners who has ever seen more than one of his businesses earn the designation at the same time.
"For me, it speaks volumes to Chris's leadership gifts that we are growing at this, rate, year after year, in multiple industries while maintaining a strong company culture that feels like a family," said Andrea Kavouklis, The Pinnacle Companies' director of marketing.
This is now Pinnacle Mountain Homes fifth time on the list, and Pinnacle Lodging has made the cut for a third time.
The recognition of having two of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation comes on the heels of The Pinnacle Companies being honored as the Best Place to Work by Summit Chamber of Commerce last February.
The Pinnacle Companies is the parent company of Pinnacle Mountain Homes, Pinnacle Lodging, Pinnacle Design Studio, VisitBreck and Mountain Vacations.
Recommended Stories For You
They have more than 65 employees and continue to expand the products and number of staff associated with The Pinnacle Companies.
Additionally, the company recently launched Pinnacle Gives to support the local community and is building a new office in Frisco's Basecamp complex that's scheduled to open this fall.
Trending In: Business
- In Summit County, government action on short-term rentals leads to new business
- DeJulio Construction in Silverthorne takes on massive Wyoming project
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- 10 Mile Music Hall opens Tuesday night
- Amazing Brains brings neurofeedback therapy to Frisco
- Copper Mountain Resort wants to expand snowmaking, trails and overnight camping options
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Summit County’s snowpack is double what it usually is this time of the year
- Silverthorne family wins fight to bring Haitian boy to The Peak School