The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club announces ski raffle winners
November 14, 2017
The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club has announced the winners of this year's ski-pass raffle with Jenny Kuck in first, Peg Bunomo in second, Tom Fricke in third and Jonathan Stombal in fourth place.
The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club supports a wide variety of extracurricular activities in the Summit School District, including youth volleyball, basketball, chess tournaments, oratorical and essay contests, and numerous student-recognition programs, according to a news release. Proceeds from the raffle will help provide scholarships to graduating seniors at Summit High School.
The club meets at 7:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesdays of each month at the Summit Community and Senior Center. Membership is open to Summit County residents. For more, call or email Susan Fairweather at 970-210-5516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- Summit County’s 2019 budget will see a $13 million increase over 2018
- Amazing Brains brings neurofeedback therapy to Frisco
- Breckenridge pot sales dip after 25-month run of gains
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Owners seeks locals’ help renaming Breckenridge business
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019