The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club announces ski raffle winners
November 14, 2017
The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club has announced the winners of this year's ski-pass raffle with Jenny Kuck in first, Peg Bunomo in second, Tom Fricke in third and Jonathan Stombal in fourth place.
The Summit-Lake Dillon Optimist Club supports a wide variety of extracurricular activities in the Summit School District, including youth volleyball, basketball, chess tournaments, oratorical and essay contests, and numerous student-recognition programs, according to a news release. Proceeds from the raffle will help provide scholarships to graduating seniors at Summit High School.
The club meets at 7:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesdays of each month at the Summit Community and Senior Center. Membership is open to Summit County residents. For more, call or email Susan Fairweather at 970-210-5516 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Business
- Is it time for Summit County residents to start prepping roofs for winter?
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Frisco’s Whole Foods Market withdraws liquor license application, defusing tensions with local businesses
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death