Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
July 24, 2018
Vail Resorts announced Tuesday it will realign two assets, Colorado Mountain Express and Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf, with the company's Epic branding, renaming the two properties Epic Mountain Express and Epic Mountain Gear, respectively.
"The rebrand of Colorado Mountain Express and Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to Epic Mountain Express and Epic Mountain Gear is a physical representation of the brand promise we make to our guests at every touch point throughout their experience with us," James O'Donnell, executive vice president of hospitality, retail and real estate for Vail Resorts, said in a prepared statement.
As part of the transition over the coming months, the majority of the Colorado Mountain Express fleet will be branded with a new Epic Mountain Express logo and design, including at the company's front desk at Denver International Airport. The transition is expected to be complete by late-fall.
According to Vail Resorts, the Epic Mountain Gear brand was first introduced in Frisco in 2014 through its flagship store.
It later expanded into the Front Range in Boulder and now the remaining five Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf locations will be brought under the Epic Mountain Gear umbrella in August.
Trending In: Business
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Sale of Hudson dealership paves way for new Silverthorne development
- Reporting record growth, Frisco-based The Lost Cajun cooks through 2018
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- Best of Summit voting ends today — make your voice heard
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Letter | Gansmann: Enough is enough on county requests for blank checks