Wildernest Property Management expands ownership team
December 7, 2009
Silverthorne – Wildernest Property Management, the largest, private property management company in Summit County, has added four additional partners to its team.
Tony Snyder, previous sole owner of Wildernest, will retain partial ownership along with Gary Barr, Ed Thomas, Stephen Thomas and Paul Thomas. Mr. Barr will act as chief executive officer while Mr. Snyder will continue to be a contributing participant in the company.
Wildernest Property Management (originally Wildernest Real Estate Company) was formed in the early 1970’s by Eagle County Development Corporation and Security Life Insurance Company of Denver. It was later sold to JMC CO, a previous subsidiary of Security Life. Since then, Wildernest has become the largest property management company outside of the ski resorts, managing over 3,000 units throughout Summit County.
Trending In: Business
- Company, families settle after fatal Colorado gas explosion in 2017
- Frisco’s newest craft brewery has a name and will open this spring
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- New Frisco art studio for children and adults to celebrate its grand opening Saturday
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge unveils new indoor playground, part of rec center’s $17M transformation
- Why is health insurance so insanely high in Summit County? Experts ponder the question
- Here’s a roundup of things to do in Summit County this Memorial Day weekend
- Party at Aspen’s Independence Pass as gates open for the summer season
- Leadville’s “one-man crime wave” sentened to three years in prison