Wildernest Property Management expands ownership team
December 7, 2009
Silverthorne – Wildernest Property Management, the largest, private property management company in Summit County, has added four additional partners to its team.
Tony Snyder, previous sole owner of Wildernest, will retain partial ownership along with Gary Barr, Ed Thomas, Stephen Thomas and Paul Thomas. Mr. Barr will act as chief executive officer while Mr. Snyder will continue to be a contributing participant in the company.
Wildernest Property Management (originally Wildernest Real Estate Company) was formed in the early 1970’s by Eagle County Development Corporation and Security Life Insurance Company of Denver. It was later sold to JMC CO, a previous subsidiary of Security Life. Since then, Wildernest has become the largest property management company outside of the ski resorts, managing over 3,000 units throughout Summit County.
Trending In: Business
- Vail Resorts rebranding Colorado Mountain Express, Colorado Ski & Sports/Golf to be ‘Epic’
- Mountain Lyon Cafe in Silverthorne will migrate a few blocks this fall
- Mountain law: Four things I’ve learned about tiny houses in Colorado (column)
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- St. Anthony Summit breaks relationship with Vail-Summit Orthopedics for emergency trauma surgeons
- Breckenridge updates rules for short-term rentals amid firestorm of protests
- Summit County completes landmark deal to protect 1,125 acres of open land near Heeney from development
- Another piece falls into place for ‘legacy’ housing project in Silverthorne
- Summit County gets a clearer picture of how health care costs are driving up premiums