Wildernest Property Management expands ownership team
December 7, 2009
Silverthorne – Wildernest Property Management, the largest, private property management company in Summit County, has added four additional partners to its team.
Tony Snyder, previous sole owner of Wildernest, will retain partial ownership along with Gary Barr, Ed Thomas, Stephen Thomas and Paul Thomas. Mr. Barr will act as chief executive officer while Mr. Snyder will continue to be a contributing participant in the company.
Wildernest Property Management (originally Wildernest Real Estate Company) was formed in the early 1970’s by Eagle County Development Corporation and Security Life Insurance Company of Denver. It was later sold to JMC CO, a previous subsidiary of Security Life. Since then, Wildernest has become the largest property management company outside of the ski resorts, managing over 3,000 units throughout Summit County.
Trending In: Business
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Video: Man whistles to moose in Frisco, tries to pet it as it charges
- After surprise reunion with estranged mother, Katie Uhlaender finishes 13th
- Vail is implementing new short-term regulations in March. Here’s what is required
- Olympic odds, ends & trends: Red Gerard’s sense of humor shines through on Jimmy Kimmel Live