Summit County police blotter: tackling bartenders, trailer theft and a trashed Toyota
• A suspect tackled an employee at a bar on Main Street in Breckenridge and subsequently fled. The suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct.
• Breckenridge police responded to an intoxication case with reports of a person passed out next to the river. The suspect was taken into protective custody.
• A 2012 H&H trailer was stolen from Breckenridge’s Satellite lot between 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on August 2. It was a white, double-axle, V-nose trailer with white wheels and a diamond plate rock guard, license plate number 48X3449/NE. The trailer was value at $5,500 with numerous items inside. Contact the Breckenridge Police Department at 970-453-2941 with any information.
• A freezer lock was broken at a business on Main Street in Breckenridge. No suspects have been identified.
• A suspect took a bike, trying to flee from Breckenridge police. The person was caught and arrested.
• A blue Jeep Grand Cherokee hit a white Toyota 4Runner and drove away westbound on Ski Hill Road toward Peaks 7 and 8.
• Police received reports of shots with no location. The case was cleared.
• In unincorporated Summit County, Summit County sheriff’s deputies and Dillon, Silverthorne and Frisco police responded to reports of a man with a gun chasing a woman. Officers arrived on the scene and were able to detain the man, who was in his car.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.