Teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley is shot; suspects at large
May 17, 2017
A teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley during the weekend was shot; suspects fled the scene and remain at large.
The incident happened at about 10 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of NW C St., according to the Weld County Sheriff's Office.
An 18-year-old was attempting to sell marijuana to four teenage males when he was shot, the sheriff's office said. The wound was not life-threatening, and the victim, who was taken to North Colorado Medical Center, is in stable condition.
Trending In: Crime
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Man who pleaded guilty in 2016 assault case sentenced to one year in jail, 8 years probation
- Summit County man sentenced to 16 years to life for sexual assault
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- ‘Campaign of terror’: Breckenridge man sentenced to probation and 90 days jail in cyberstalking case
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Silverthorne backs 110 with hope for Exit 205
- 15-hour standoff outside of Breckenridge ends peacefully
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019