Teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley is shot; suspects at large
May 17, 2017
A teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley during the weekend was shot; suspects fled the scene and remain at large.
The incident happened at about 10 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of NW C St., according to the Weld County Sheriff's Office.
An 18-year-old was attempting to sell marijuana to four teenage males when he was shot, the sheriff's office said. The wound was not life-threatening, and the victim, who was taken to North Colorado Medical Center, is in stable condition.
Trending In: Crime
- Summit County feels impact of longest federal shutdown in U.S. history
- Update: Man injured in officer-involved shooting in Frisco identified
- Vail Pass suicide is Summit County’s 11th suicide of the year; officials urge dialogue on crisis
- Breckenridge drug bust reveals cocaine being sold out of bars, restaurants
- Andy Harris, Summit County Rescue Group team member and former British Army colonel, explains the art of survival
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Justin Erwin accepts plea agreement in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault case