Teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley is shot; suspects at large
May 17, 2017
A teen trying to sell marijuana in Greeley during the weekend was shot; suspects fled the scene and remain at large.
The incident happened at about 10 p.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of NW C St., according to the Weld County Sheriff's Office.
An 18-year-old was attempting to sell marijuana to four teenage males when he was shot, the sheriff's office said. The wound was not life-threatening, and the victim, who was taken to North Colorado Medical Center, is in stable condition.
Trending In: Crime
- Summit County man sentenced to 16 years to life for sexual assault
- A day in the life of a Lake Dillon patroller
- Evacuated Wildernest residents ‘absolutely shocked’ how fast Buffalo Mountain Fire near Silverthorne spread
- Summit County deals with pink fire retardant left after Buffalo Mountain Fire
- Summit County raises fire danger to ‘High’ as wildfire season reaches the High Country
- Breckenridge theater director quits after board apologizes for Trump sketch at fundraiser
- UPDATE: Coors beer truck fire extinguished on Swan Mountain Road
- Successful fight against the Buffalo Mountain Fire rooted in stellar performances, strong relationships
- Widow’s benefits halved after late husband tests positive for marijuana in Loveland Ski Area death