Vehicle rollover snarls traffic on Interstate 70 near Dillon
August 24, 2016
An accident this afternoon resulted in a closed lane of traffic on eastbound Interstate 70. Around 3:56 p.m., an unknown vehicle driving eastbound at mile marker 205 collided with the guardrail, ending up 30 feet off the road, Colorado State Patrol Trooper Nate Reid said.
No injuries were reported, and traffic moving westbound was not blocked.
Trending In: Crime
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- Summit County man sentenced to 16 years to life for sexual assault
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Homeland Security: 500 ‘notable’ files found on Frisco man’s computer in child porn case
- Trial begins for Ramon Villa, one of four accused in 2016 Silverthorne sexual assault